Robots game. Don't let the insane killer robots get you. Inspired by the BSD (UNIX) game. Moves:
- Number pad numbers - move (5 stands still for one turn) 1 is down and left.... 9 is up and right. From there it should be obvious. Diagonal moves are important.
- * - random teleport
- + - safe teleport (if you have any, otherwise does a random teleport)... safe teleports won't land you directly on top of a robot, but may put you very close to one (or many!)
- w - wait (robots move until they're dead or you're dead - you CAN'T move after pressing w - see Rules for why this is useful)
- z - new game (only if you're dead, to prevent you from accidentally doing this!)
- You can also use the UNIX keys explained here.
- READ THE CONTROLS ABOVE!!!
- If a robot catches you, or you step on a junk pile, you die.
- If a robot runs into another robot, they die and turn into a junk pile.
- If a robot runs into a junk pile, it dies.
- You can earn safe teleports by pressing "w". You get one safe teleport for each robot that dies. Be careful though - once you hit "w", you can't move, so make sure you're in a safe place first.
- If you encounter bugs, you can contact me (info at the bottom).
History of your scores: