- Missiles move at a fixed vertical rate. A missile going straight down and one traversing the whole screen horizontally will take the same amount of time to hit you.
- You can have as many defensive missiles in flight as you have cities remaining.
- The rate at which attacking missiles spawn slowly increases.
- There are no levels. There are no bonus cities to make up for casualties. There is no way to win. I may fix this later ;-)
- "p" pauses
- You may need SeaMonkey 1.0.1 or Firefox 18.104.22.168 or newer if you are seeing blue cities rather than red-brown cities
There is also an SVG version of Missile Command.